Mesaba Capital is a real estate development firm consisting of seasoned professionals who possess a unique mix of talent and industry knowledge.
Our diverse background and proven capabilities in finance, real estate, development, marketing, design, and facilities management enable us to offer our clients a full complement of services.
Of all the lessons we have learned during our years, the one that stands out the most is; there is no such thing as "business as usual." We do not take a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we recognize that each project, property and partnership presents new challenges and opportunities. Our team delivers customized services at every stage of the real estate development process.
We position our clients for success by assembling precisely the right team for each project. We cultivate high levels of collaboration among all stakeholders by provide clear, unbiased information that leads to well-reasoned investment decision.
||Our Development Services
- Site Evaluation
- Due Diligence
- Land Acquisition
- Entitlements & Government Approvals
- Economic Incentive Identification
- Financial Analysis
- Master planning
Finance and Capital Market
- Monitor the finance and capital markets.
- Provide types of capital (debt & equity) available to fund new development projects, as needed.
Preconstruction ServicesAs the industry evolves, the term preconstruction is becoming “old school,” a misnomer. In today’s reality, preconstruction refers to the diverse menu of integrated services that precede the first shovel hitting the ground and carry through – at different degrees – throughout the entire evolution of each project.
- Coordinating existing site conditions analysis
- Constructability analysis
- Managing value
- Development Schedules
- Identifying and Managing risk
In the Program Management delivery model we are, in effect, part of your staff so similar company cultures/values and overall compatibility are great benefits to delivering a successful outcome. Activities may include (but are not limited to):
- Developing program procedures and standards
- Orchestrating needs analyses and programming with appropriate and selected team.
- Directing entitlement processes and approvals, as outlined by government municipalities.
- Assisting in the selection of architects and consultants.
- Managing communications and work efforts among multiple stakeholders. From initial master planning through design and construction to final close-out, we offer a full range of services in collaboration with our client and vendor partners
- Delivering presentations to boards, political bodies, associations, community meetings, etc.
- Assist in establishing the overall project budget and financial performance analysis.